Volunteers are critical to the success of Gender Justice League's mission and vision. Our volunteer's mission is to support the vital and critical work, programming, and direct services that Gender Justice League provides to the Transgender and gender nonconforming communities in Washington State.
Signing Up to Volunteer is Easy!
There are two ways to sign up to volunteer at Gender Justice League. You can either sign up below OR use the following Acuity Scheduling Link to sign up to volunteer. (This capability is only for In-Office volunteering at this time.)
Volunteering as Part of a School/Work Release Program
Gender Justice League has the capability of honoring short term, regular in-office volunteering for school or work programs. These programs will:
- have stated goals/objectives
- scheduled meeting/work times with breaks
- Parent/Guardian signature needed if under 18 years of age
- will receive signed proof of work hours completed at end of term
When to E-Mail Our Volunteer Coordinator Directly
- To learn about volunteering jobs in a separate, one-on-one environment.
- To meet to see which volunteering role would be a good fit.
- To discuss volunteering as part of a school or work release program.
- For other direct volunteering inquiries.
The best email to use is Sarah@genderjusticeleague.org.