- M.Ed. from Antioch University Seattle - Elementary Education
- Former Seattle Public Schools teacher - 5th grade
- Advocate for the QTPOC community in Seattle
- Board Secretary of Gender Justice League
- Volunteer Logistics Lead at Gender Justice League
- Owner of Seattle Youth Safe Space
- Mother, wife, activist
Sarah Abshire (she/her) is a former Seattle Public Schools teacher with a M.Ed. in Elementary Education from Antioch University Seattle. She has been working to support the positive life goals of children and young adults since 2004. Currently, Sarah is an advocate for the Queer Trans Person of Color (QTPOC) community in Seattle. She serves as Board Secretary and Volunteer Coordinator for Gender Justice League. Sarah has a seven year old daughter and a husband that works in tech.